Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pursuit of...

KNOWLEDGE! *Laughs at misconceived readers*
I bet you thought the title would say Pursuit of Happyness, the said one-time flick lest it jerks a tear from the pansy medium which is unfortunately us (myself not included)!

Anyways, the days starts out with me sitting in a chair in front of two monitors...well, a desktop and a laptop to be more specific (even though they're both on the desk) typing voraciously away at my keyboards (yes, plural) while rubbing sleep away from my eyes and pondering why this class has to be so early in the morning.

For people who have to commute, I feel your pain. Having to wake up 2-3 hours prior to class just so you can regain your motor skills and get a handle on your bearings...it can be a difficult task from time to time but hey! We gotta learn to deal with it, just like i've been doing for the past year or so. Ton of fun...

But I guess overall there's no real point to this short blog...or post...whatever. Just some random thoughts from an extremely tired kid sitting in class while trying to figure out what his blog should actually be about.

PS. The cynically happy dude on fire in my profile is Gouki. Don't mess with him or he'll hadouken your ass :P

No comments: